Have questions? Contact us!
WE WORK TO SUPPORT OWNERS, ARCHITECTS, ENGINEERS, AND CONTRACTORS WITH THE SELECTION OF SUSTAINABLE COATING SYSTEMS FOR PROJECTS OF ALL TYPES
We reduce maintenance responsibility and maximize capital investments in the architectural industry by providing specifications that deliver the highest performing products and systems.
DO YOU NEED HELP UPDATING YOUR SPECIFICATIONS OR EVALUATING YOUR STRUCTURES?
Architecturally Exposed Structural Steel
Industry leading coating systems are used to provide sustainable corrosion protection and color and gloss retention for AESS in the harshest environments.
- High performance shop primers
- Fluid-applied galvanic corrosion protection
- Advanced generation barrier protection
- Extended color, and gloss retention
- 15-year warrantable finish systems
Concrete & Masonry Coatings
In a crowded marketplace dominated by low-performing product offerings, architects rely on us to help them differentiate between the available options and specify sustainable protective coating systems.
- Interior acrylic and epoxy systems
- Exterior breathable acrylates
- 10-year warrantable exterior systems
- Water repellents and stains
- Anti-graffiti water repellents
- Textured coatings
- Anti-microbial finishes
Pedestrian Traffic Coatings
Pedestrian traffic coating systems provide decorative and skid-resistant waterproofing protection.
- Low-odor & low VOC
- Balcony decks
- Plaza decks
- Quick dry, fast return to service
- Reinforced or unreinforced
Thermal Break Coatings
Fluid-applied thermal break coatings are used to mitigate thermal bridging and control condensation formation within the building envelope.
- Cost-effective thermal break solution
- Tailored systems to meet specific climatic conditions
- Extremely low thermal conductivity
- High film build properties
- Single-source manufacturer of primers and finish coats
Design professionals and owners turn to us to provide coating systems to meet the unique demands of aquatic facilities.
- Chemical attack
- Extreme UV exposures
- Immersion service
- Secondary containment
- Floor and wall protection
- Overhead structural elements
Resinous Floor & Wall Systems
State of the art formulations provide decorative and durable protection for floors and walls in a wide range of exposures.
- Chemical resistance
- Abrasion resistance
- Sealers, thin film, laminate, and mortar systems
- Reinforced wall systems
- Moisture vapor transmission tolerance
- Colored flake, quartz, metallic, and pigmented aesthetic options
PROJECT PROFILES: ARCHITECTURAL
EIFFEL TOWER AT PARIS LAS VEGAS
The 540 foot replica of the Eiffel Tower in Las Vegas is protected with a high performance coating system that provides excellent corrosion protection.
- Project Location:
Las Vegas, NV
- Project Completion Date
Hilton Hotels (former) Harrah's Entertainment
Leidenfrost/Horowitz & Associates, Inc